Mt. Olympus Improvement District wants our customers to know that we are taking cautionary measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Because of this, Mt. Olympus Improvement District will require the following when visiting our office:1) Mask must be worn, 2) sanitize hands at entrance, 3) stand on “X” until called to the front counter. Were possible, office visits and payments should be minimized to reduce physical interaction.
Utility Payments can be done remotely via:
- There is a drop box located on the north side of our administration building for utility payments.
- Utility payments can also be made by phone at (801) 262-2904 and pressing option 2, or online at Xpress Bill Pay www.xpressbillpay.com.
Inspections & Engineering
- All inspections and nose-ons can be paid for and scheduled by calling (801) 262-2904 and pressing option 3.
- Bonds and Utility Plans can be submitted electronically to Dean Ayala: Email.
- Any general inspection or engineering questions can be answered by calling (801) 262-2906 and select option 4.
Along with these changes, Mt. Olympus Improvement District may allow employees to work remotely for social distancing purposes.
For the latest information on our District services please visit our District website or for general questions please call (801) 262-2904.
We understand that this may be a distressing time for our customers and want to reassure our customers that we will continue to take measures to aid in the reduction and spread of COVID-19, while still proving the essential and critical services to our customers.